Open Floor Plans • 9′ Ceilings • Spacious First Floor Terraces & Private Balconies • Floor to Ceiling Windows • Private Garages • Quartz Countertops • Stainless Steel appliances • Luxury Plank Flooring • Full Sized In-Unit Washer & Dryer •
Ample In-home Storage • Energy Efficient LED Lighting Throughout
Pay Your Rent Online
City Flats Apartments has partnered with RentPayment to offer a new convenience to our residents. You can now pay rent electronically with a Credit Card or eCheck.
You can charge your rent to your Visa, MasterCard and Discover, MoneyGram or pay using an electronic check.
To make paying rent even easier, you can also sign up for AutoPay. AutoPay is an automatic recurring direct debit from your Checking or Savings Account to pay rent seamlessly each month.
Please remember that regardless of the payment option you select, rent is due on the 1st of every month and is considered late after the close of business on the 5th.
How to get started:
- Visit RentPayment.com or click the “Pay Your Rent Online” button below
- Click on the “Sign Up” Link or “Setup Account” Button
- Search for your property, and confirm the address
- Enter Your Account Number
- Sign Up and create a login name and password
- Select Setup AutoPay or Make One-Time Payment
Please Contact Us if you do not know your account number or have any questions about using RentPayment